Only 1 Suite Left!
(No Suites Available)
• Convenient living - no home maintenence
• Quiet location
• Convenient location: Close to Moosomin Convention Centre/Sportsplex with walking track, pickle ball courts, sport simulators and more!
• Scenic Prairie skies view
• To be snowbirds who play here in summer and leave peacefully for winter
• To be professionals on the road and/or looking for simple living arrangements
• Close neighbours and great places to play at the parks and golf course
• Personal safety, and safe to leave for extended holidays
• Heated spacious garage available....easy to maneuver
• Grass and snow yard care
• No condominium fees
• Common room for fun gatherings and friendship (free of charge)
• One simple monthly payment includes heat, hydro, water and rent
• No need to sell suite in the event of estate sale - sublet options available
• Change current house equity into investment options
• Provides options for a second home to fulfill a passion for travel and relaxation
• Kitchen Facility in Common Room will accommodate family gatherings or other events
Whether you are an active senior or boomer looking for a low maintenance home, Pipestone Villas will give you options to suit your lifestyle. Boomers who love to be mobile can enjoy Pipestone Villas for the summer and head out without worry to other climates in the winter. Seniors on scooters, in wheelchairs or on foot can enjoy prairie winters at home with the warmth and friendship in the common room at Pipestone Villas. Wide hallways and an elevator will add to your ease of living!
Stay or come back to your small town roots and enjoy the adventures of parks, golf course and many hobby and interest clubs. Moosomin is a vibrant community that offers many attractions and amenities. Feel great about Moosomin's wonderful healthcare, prairie heritage and spirited values.
Local people are planning a great place for you to live your life to the fullest!
The plan for the site includes a total of three buildings with a total of 72 units, with the second and third phases oriented north-south, and the three buildings forming a u-shape around the central courtyard and parking.
While the second phase is complete, some units in the third phase have already been reserved.
Pipestone Villas consists of rental units in which tenants have an equity investment. Tenants put in $50,000 of equity for the Gemstone Building and $65,000 of equity for Sandstone Building and will have their equity returned when they leave the building. They receive interest on their equity in the form of a rental discount.
So far, about half of the people looking at units in the third phase are from Moosomin, and the rest are from a range of communities in the surrounding area.
Construction costs have increased significantly in the few years since the first phase was completed, but one advantage for Pipestone Villas is that all of the land for all three phases was acquired at the outset, which means there are no additional costs for securing the land.
Pipestone Villas was initiated by Bridge Road Developments, but is owned by local investors. The development started with a presentation by Bridge Road at a Moosomin Chamber of Commerce meeting. By the end of the meeting, potential investors were speaking with Bridge Road.
The Bridge Road model seems to be working, as 21 similar housing developments are operating or under development across Saskatchewan and Manitoba.